Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe, Singapore

Right behind my hotel the whole time. And here I was doing room service when I thought it was too much trouble to go out late. Duh.












Too dark for the picture but there was a little girl about 4 or 5 that Aeryn would have tried to become soulmates with as she was dancing a wild jig to the beat of the house music ('80's and disco). I need to start packing Marilyn and Aeryn into my suitcase...

Update: I did snap a pic, and used a little drawing app to point out the little girl. Her parents were out of frame on the right and they let this group of strangers dance her like a marionette. That's how safe and 'family oriented' Singapore is.





Being a 'bad boy' here is not washing your hands after you pee. Being a rebel Is crossing against the light (and living to tell the tale): 'dats right...I cross on red at Orchard and Bencoolen -- 'cause I'm bad like dat! Right in front of buses -- I'm crazy B!'

Update #2: ok, now I know why I don't come here: $46.53 (US) for the salmon dinner and two beers that would have cost me $32 at TGIFriday's. But then TGIF's doesn't have a live band and dancing Singaporeans as entertainment.

-- Posted From My iPhone

0 comments: