Thursday, September 24, 2009

One of seven non-Asian restaurants within 5 miles

I had Chinese food last week, and I don't have anything against other styles (well, except Indian, and that's a whole 'nother story) but I likes my American fares.



But this us about the only non-fast food restaurant within about a one mile radius and one of very few in a greater area -- it's ridiculous, really.












That's over 30 businesses (the pix are all unique). All Asian. Most Chinese. And you see that again and again -- and that's in a suburb of Toronto, ON, CAnada. You know, where 'French' is the other 'official' language.

Like I said, I like Asian food, but come on. I didn't see that many Asian restaurants in Singapore.

There is one little pocket with about 5 or six non-Asian restaurants, however unless you get there before 6pm, forget it: you aren't gettig a table for an hour.


-- Posted From My iPhone

0 comments: